Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My New Dress!

Fab Tribal Knit Dress- Forever21 necklace- Forever21
Today I wore my brand new black, blue, gray, and purple dress that I bought last week! I was so excited to wear it because I had the perfect shoes to match it, but what I didn't know is that I don't have the right accessories for it. The dress has a black torso and high-waisted skirt. I feel like I needed a different necklace other than the one I wore, although I did like the length of the chain. I don't know. I just don't have very many accessories right now. I definitely need more bracelets and earrings. I really really hate the bracelet I have on in this picture because it's small and practically invisible. Ha ha. It's ok, I'm still learning! But PLEASE COMMENT to help me out :) tell me what i should've done and should've added!
I just recently sent in an "application" or whatever you want to call it, to Look Book, but I don't think I'll get "accepted" considering the fact that i accidentally forgot to type a description about what I "can bring to Look Book". I woder how long it takes to get an answer.....

No comments:

Post a Comment