Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Decisions, Decisions

Today it took me 40 minutes to get dressed for school! That's a pretty long time for me. It took me forever to decide what I wanted to wear. At first I wanted to wear my favorite floral skirt from Forever 21, but I couldn't find it. I' one of those people that if I find out that something is missing, I have to find it, otherwise I'll go crazy and I won't be able to think of anything else except that one missing object. After 30 minutes of looking (I was still in my pajamas), I asked my mom if she had seen it and it ends up that it's in the wash! So I only had 10 minutes to get dressed and eat. I was deciding between two outfits- both of the tops are from Forever 21. yellow blouse- Forever 21 . skinny jeans- dELiA*s
paisley tunic- Forever 21 . brown leather schoolbag- Forever 21 . braided leather belt- dELiA*s

No comments:

Post a Comment