Monday, November 2, 2009

Haircut

So I've been thinking: I'm long over due for a haircut, and I have a horrifying habit of poking at blackheads on my forehead which leads to scars and really isn't good at all (you really don't need to know this, but still). I've also been thinking of getting a new style for my hair, so I was thinking of getting full bangs [you know what I mean, like Rebecca's hair from The Clothes Horse] for two reasons: 1) i just think they'll look cool, and 2) to hopefully prevent poking. My good friend, Meghan thinks I'll look stupid, but I say: Don't knock it 'til you try it! I think I'm going to get full bangs. Worst case, they don't look good and I clip them back until they grow out!
I am writing this (in pink) an hour or two after i wrote that (in black): My mom said I can get bangs when I get my haircut!!! I'm absolutely so excited! I'm just dreading Meghan's rude comments about how stupid, weird, or ugly I look with bangs. She's so critical.

No comments:

Post a Comment