Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Forever 21 Forever

I was just looking on Forever 21's website, and I figured out that Forever 21 is pretty much the best store ever (besides H&M, but we don't have any of those in Florida). I say this because after you rummage through the expansive racks of clothes, you can always find something amazing and unique that no one else has! It's also super affordable! I don't like shopping there with friends because I like to take my time to over look every rack of clothing and I have yet to find a friend that is as diligent and patient as I. Next time I go there I'm on a mission to find two specific articles of clothing, and some new accessories.
Here are the two items I'd like to buy:
Pleated Satin Shorts $19.80- Forever21
Woven Floral Elastic Skirt $17.80 - Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment