Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I was on Athropologie.com and I was looking at a strange picture that they have on the home page of a frozen vintage telephone, so i typed in "phone" in the search bar and this is the phone that they froze. It's a lovely little Vintage Rotary Phone for $198.00 that comes in 5 different colors. It brings back the look from the phones of the 60's and 50's. I want one so badly but I really don't have any use (or space in my room) for one. I still think it's totally adorable though!

Another thing from Anthropologie are their Svalbard Socks. They're colorful Scandinavian socks with cute sweet little pom-poms on the back. I would absolutely love to own these socks and I would love even more to be able to work them into a kooky, crazy outfit!



p.s. I'm getting my hair cut on Friday right after school!









1 comment: