Sunday, November 1, 2009

Grandma's Birthday


My grandparents came over our house to celebrate my grandma's birthday. It turns out that old people can be pretty funny! My granparent's brought along their friends, Pat and Phil. Pat walked in the door and turned to my good friend, Meghan (thinking Meghan was me) and said: "Oh my! You've gained weight!" Yes, Meghan is a bit bigger than me. Although slightly embarassed; she looked at me and began cracking up. That's not all that happened though. Ater my grandparents left the house, the doorball rang. It was my grandma. In her hands was the decorative tray we keep on the ottoman. It ends up that my grandma told my grandpa to take "the box" (reffering to her present). He thought that the tray was "the box" that she was reffering to, so he loaded it into their trunk and drove down the street until my grandma noticed!

No comments:

Post a Comment