Monday, November 2, 2009

Books A Million


My family is going to have a garage sale soon, so my mom made me go through all of the books in our office. After completely demolishing the four big shelves of the book case and making a total mess of the office, I found a few of my old favorites. I decided to keep some of them. Some of the ones I'm keeping are: Where the Sidewalk Ends, Falling Up, Angelina and Alice (because I love the colors of the book cover), and A Short Guide to Happiness. I haven't read A Short Guide to Happiness yet, but I'm excited to start reading it because of the sole reason that I like the title. Unlike the other books, it is for teens and adults rather than children 10 and under. Ha ha. I'm also very excited to say that I've found one of my all-time favorite books: The Little Book for Girls. My aunts gave it to me in December of 2003 (or so the note inside it says). It's full of literary excerpts, poems, songs, activities, recipies, facts, etc. Also, all of the pictures in it make the book look like an antique, which makes me love it that much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment